- When was Biomoda’s initial public offering?
- How many shares of Biomoda are outstanding?
- What is Biomoda’s ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- Do you have a direct stock purchase program?
- Who is your transfer agent?
- Where can I find Biomoda’s SEC filings?
- When does Biomoda release its financial statements?
- Does Biomoda pay a cash dividend?
- When and where is the annual stockholders’ meeting?
- Who is Biomoda’s independent accountant?
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Where is Biomoda located?
- How can I receive information and news about Biomoda?
Biomoda shares went public in November 2006.
There are 79,514,589 shares of common stock outstanding as of December 31, 2009.
Biomoda trades under the symbol BMOD on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB).
Biomoda does not currently have a direct stock purchase program.
The transfer agent and registrar for the common stock is:
Oxford Transfer & Registrar
1001 SW 5th Ave, Ste. 1550
PORTLAND, OR 97204
You may contact the transfer agent to report lost or missing stock certificates, to transfer shares or change ownership or to verify your holdings.
You can search the SEC’s EDGAR site at SEC Website
7. When does Biomoda release its financial statements?
Biomoda files its Form 10-Q quarterly reports with the SEC 45 days after the close of the quarter. The Company files its audited annual report on Form 10-K with the SEC 90 days after the end of the year.
Biomoda does not pay a cash dividend. Management has decided to retain cash for the development and commercialization of the Biomoda diagnostic technology.
10. Who is Biomoda’s independent accountant?
The independent registered public accounting firm for Biomoda is GBH CPAs, PC, an SEC audit firm located in Houston, TX, and focused on providing audit, tax and advisory services to small and medium-sized public and private companies.
You may contact Investor Relations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biomoda’s research and development operations, laboratory functions for both microscopy and assay formulation, and administrative offices are located at 609 Broadway NE in Albuquerque, NM, in a LEEDS-certified building.
You may sign up to receive email updates about Biomoda by entering your email address to sign up for our Newsletter.